Out of market furniture installs—clean, efficient, and on time. Project managers dedicated to a flawless customer experience.
Our services include
- Identifying and bidding vendors consistent with the dealer’s needs
- A ready network across all of U.S. and Canada
- “One price” dealer experience
- Upfront project management and coordination to assist your team in ensuring installation packages are in order
- Dedicated project manager for each client engagement
- Assistance in maintaining project status reports
- Participating in OAC / installation meetings as needed
- On-site project management provided by dedicated Splice PMs in every time zone.
- Regular installation status reporting
- Detailed project status reporting and punchlist management
- Dogged assistance in seeing punch to completion
- The ability and capacity to fold in other services, including full decommissioning, asset inventories, move management, and Day 2 support
Download Recent Project Summaries (PDF)
Meet our Team
Formerly Corporate Workplace Services, the Splice Install Group brings years of experience with commercial furniture installs to every project.
Dustin LaButteSenior Program Manager • ET
Gina ChetramProject Manager • ET
Mike ChristensenProject Manager • PT
Mike is a Project Manager for the Splice Installation Group, with more than 30 years’ experience in contract furniture and Campus support. Much of that time was spent as a Project Manager as well as various leadership roles managing MAC teams on national accounts. Mike is based in Seattle Washington where he resides with his wife and two children. Mike’s main interest is anything that involves boats and fishing.
Melissa HelferProject Manager • MT
Dustin PrasuhnProject Manager • CT
Dustin is a results-driven and highly experienced Project Manager with over 12 years of demonstrated expertise in leading successful projects across various industries, including manufacturing, furniture installation, facilities services, and forward-deployed theater-level construction. He is based in St. Louis, Missouri, and holds the prestigious PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, validating his comprehensive knowledge and proficiency in project management methodologies. Alongside his professional pursuits, Dustin proudly serves in the Missouri Army National Guard as an Engineer officer.
Gabriella RaffoProject Manager • ET
Mallory HelferProject Coordinator • ET
Suzanne LockwoodProject Coordinator • ET
Joshua RomeroSenior Estimator • MT
Curt LowensenProject Estimator • PT
The value Splice brings
- Easy, prompt quoting experience
- A white glove project management experience for the dealer and the customer
- Geographic reach that lets dealers offer customer support across North America
- On-site control and communication
- Labor sub-contractor oversight
- Scope and cost control on your behalf
- Change order management – and avoidance
Expert installation service across the U.S. and Canada