Engaging Splice early in your transition can minimize unnecessary costs associated with unmet lease obligations while maximizing the potential of your assets.
- Lease obligation review + compliance. Most leases contain specific requirements on the condition of the space when turned back to the landlord. Splice will conduct a thorough review of your lease and provide a detailed scope that fully meets the obligations.
- Vendor recommendation + coordination. Dependent on lease obligations, all contents, freestanding furniture, workstations, office/IT equipment, shelving, racking, etc., must be completely removed, and all floors left cleared of debris and vacuumed. Splice can recommend vendors, issue RFQ/RFPs, review bids for the various trades needed, and oversee coordination and execution of the project.
- Reuse, Storage, and/or Disposition
Our team will inventory and provide solutions for reusing furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) assets in your new space, scout liquidators for maximum return on items sold, and responsibly recycle/dispose of the remaining items.
The value Splice brings
- Fulfillment of lease obligations and deadlines for giving back space
- Conscientious and sustainable options for furniture disposition
- Adherence to Building Rules, Regulations, and Standards
- Direct vendor management
- Inventory management/oversight
- Single point of contact for all process + vendor coordination