BTA is a Seattle-based, Black-owned small business that specializes in helping individuals develop sound retirement strategies. When the company bought this 1,672 SF office in Seattle’s Pioneer Square Historic District for their new home, Splice was asked to manage the budget and schedule for moves and furniture.
Specific scope included:
- Verify all low voltage and traditional outlet locations and coordinate with AV and furniture
- Coordinate with General Contractor all backing locations required to support AV and art walls
- Oversight of security system vendor
- Budget and coordinate new office furniture and ancillary design/test fits
- Oversee furniture purchase and installation. Working with our sister company, Porter, as furniture dealer let us maintain the budget with no RFP required.
- Coordinate schedule and budget of other owner purchased furniture for delivery and installation
- Oversee AV design/budget
- Coordinate AV purchase and installation
- WI-FI vendor sourcing
- Manage appliances purchase and installations
- Coordinate purchase of miscellaneous office equipment, rugs, plants, etc.
- Coordinate and manage relocation into new space
- Quality control/punch list/turnover